Have a question you can’t find the answer to? We’ve got you covered with festival information and answers to frequently asked questions.
Getting To The Fest
How To Get To The Fall Classic
The best way to get to the festival is with our official rideshare partner Lyft. They will be donating $1 to She Is The Music for every ride taken to and from the festival on their app. Learn more here.
The All Things Go Fall Classic takes place at DC’s historic Union Market, located at 1309 5th Street NE, Washington, DC 20002. It is accessible by metro via the Red Line (NoMa-Gallaudet stop) or bus via the U St-Garfield lines (90, 92 and 93 — get off on the 400 block of Florida Avenue NE). There is a Capital Bikeshare station located on Gallaudet University’s campus at 8th Street and Florida Avenue NE. Limited bike and car parking is also available in front of Union Market.
There is limited parking available in front of and around Union Market.
- Festival Location
Before Buying Tickets
The All Things Go Fall Classic is a rain or shine event.
Ticket is for the All Things Go Fall Classic, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for refund. The ticket is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the ticket.
“Management” means ATG Live, LLC, C3 Presents, LLC, and their respective affiliates. Management reserves the right without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, local, state or federal law or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by Management. Persons entering the facility are subject to search for contraband. Ticket user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event. Ticket user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event and of inclement weather. The resale or attempted resale of the ticket for a price higher than that appearing on the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund. The ticket may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Management. Ticket user consents to Management’s use of their image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.
Craigslist, Stubhub & Scalping
While Craigslist, eBay, StubHub, VividSeats or any broker site may appear to save you cash and allow access to the festival, many of these are either already used or are counterfeits.
If you want 100% confidence in your ticket purchase, you should only purchase your tickets on our Tickets page or frontgatetickets.com. Also, in the event of a festival cancellation, your tickets will only be refunded when purchased through our Tickets page or frontgatetickets.com.
After Buying Tickets
- Questions About An Order Already Placed
- How Do I Upgrade to a VIP Ticket?
- Picking up your VIP & 2-Day GA Wristbands
- Box Office Location and Hours
Questions About An Order Already Placed
If you’ve already purchased tickets and have a question about your payment plan, want to know the status of your order, look up your order history, or have a general question about your order, please contact our official ticket provider Front Gate Tickets or call (888) 512-SHOW.
How Do I Upgrade to a VIP Ticket?
If you’d like to upgrade your tickets in advance, please contact our ticketing partner, Front Gate Tickets, for assistance at http://support.frontgatetickets.com or call 888.512.SHOW (7469), and have your original order number and information handy.
Picking up your VIP & 2-Day GA Wristbands
Customers who purchased 2-Day GA, 1-Day VIP or 2-Day VIP tickets will no longer be receiving Digital PrintPass(es). Instead they will be issued wristband(s) at the festival.
Each customer should receive an email from All Things Go Fall Classic containing an order number and a barcode. This barcode should be presented at the Box Office along with the original purchaser’s photo ID and credit card used to make the purchase.
2-Day GA ticketholders can pick up their wristband(s) at the venue box office located at 5th Street and Neal Place NE.
1-Day VIP & 2-Day VIP ticketholders can pick up their wristband(s) directly from the VIP entrance located at 6th Street and Neal Place NE.
Box Office Location and Hours
The Festival Box Office is located at 5th Street & Neal Place NE and will be open during the following times:
- Friday, October 11th: 12pm – 7pm
- Saturday, October 12th: 11am – 11pm
- Sunday, October 13th: 11am – 11pm
- What Payments Are Accepted At The Fall Classic?
- What is Rooam?
- Allowed & Prohibited Items
- Safety & Medical
What Payments Are Accepted At The Fall Classic?
The Fall Classic Festival is completely cashless. To improve the guest experience, the Rooam app is the fastest way to purchase drinks at the bar. Rooam accepts debit/credit cards, Apple Pay & Google Pay. For purchasing any merchandise or food at the festival, any major credit card is accepted.
What is Rooam?
Rooam is an app that lets you pay your bar tab from your phone. Just download the app, select “All Things Go Fall Classic”, and press “Open Tab”. Your tab has automatically opened up at the bar. Order with the bartender and give them your Rooam ticket number. Your tab will now be visible on the Rooam app. Once the festival has ended and you’re ready to go, simply select your tip and press “Close Tab” and your tab has been paid.
Allowed & Prohibited Items
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags at home.
The following items are ALLOWED:
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Cameras – only nonprofessional cameras will be allowed, and must be without equipment attachments such as selfie sticks, tripods, and monopods
The following items are PROHIBITED:
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Any and all professional video equipment – no video recording will be allowed
- Professional cameras (any camera with the option to detach a lense)
- Any and all camera accessories, such as selfie sticks, tripods, monopods, go pro mounts and attachments, detachable lenses, or other commercial equipment
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Totems, Flags, Banners
- Coolers of any kind (exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Bags larger than 18 L (roughly 1000 cubic inches or 10” x 10” x 10”)
- Framed backpacks
- Glass Containers
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc)
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol and water) of any kind
- Professional-grade radios or walkie-talkies
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts (including red wagons) or any personal motorized vehicles
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc.
- Bicycle chains and other such chains will not be allowed
- Bicycles inside the festival grounds (free parking is available near festival entrance)
- No Chairs of any kind
- No Inflatable furniture. Rafts, chairs, etc.
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Safety & Medical
We make every effort to create a safe and secure environment on the Festival grounds. On-site security and emergency medical staff will be available on site. If you need assistance, go to one of our multiple medical tents, or look for a security or Festival staff member.
How Do I Become A Sponsor?
Interested in contributing to the fan experience at this year’s Festival through sponsorship? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries.
Media & Press
Children at the Fall Classic
Chidren at the Fall Classic
Children 7 years-old and younger will be admitted free of charge with a ticket-holding adult. Limit 2 children per ticketed adult.